Everlasting Drying Ageing Cabinet Double Door DAE1500
Everlasting Seasoning / Dry Ageing Cabinet 1500 Glass LCD
The New Everlasting DAE1500 comes from a project totally curated by the Company, combining more than 60 years of experience in the professional refrigeration field with the advice of experts and technicians belong to meat and cheese industry.
Ageing & Dry Ageing
The ageing and dry-ageing processes give a unique taste to the quality meat by further softening meat cuts.
A MODERN CELLAR thanks to which it is possible to recreate the perfect Seasoning and Ageing conditions, during all the year, managing Temperature, Humidity and Ventilation parameters, in complete safety and in a natural way.
The perfect match between technology and ancient traditions.
The seasoning process of salami and cold cuts can be very challenging and needs a lot of attention and care in order to get an excellent result.
Nowadays the modern producers aim to obtain a high quality and genuine artisanal product, respecting ANCIENT TRADITIONS and using MODERN TECHNOLOGY as a valid help.
- Suitable for dry ageing meat, curing salami and seasoning cheese
- 304 18/10 Stainless Steel
- 43°C Ambient
- Unit Size: 1500 x 850 x 2080 (mm)
- Power: 1.7kw
- Voltage: 240V
- Full control of temperature 0°-30°C
- Full control of relative humidity 40%-95% RH
- Approx 200Kg of hanging product
- Approx 30 days for salami reduction
- Glass door and LED lighting for food visual display
- 75mm thick insulation
- Internal round corners
- Supplied with 6 shelves, 1 hook rail and 4 meat hooks.
- External condensation pan
- Built-in humidifier
- Automatic suction fan for air exchange
- Auto defrost
- Self closing doors
- Key and lock standard
- Must be connected to water supply
- If unit is in an area with hard water, we recommend installing a water filter to protect the components
- Manufacturer Code: STG1500
- Origin: Italy
View entire range and ask us today for more customised products
Extra Shelves and Rails can be ordered.